Application forms must be received no later than August 16, 2017 to be included in our Artist Guide. Late entries will be accepted based upon available space and/or judging, but may not be included in the Artist Guide and promotional materials. There is a $5 late registration fee after August 16. Early acceptance notices will be emailed starting June 1, 2017. Final acceptance notices will be e-mailed by September 8, 2017. Applications postmarked after September 1, 2017 will not be accepted.
Booth spaces will be pre-assigned. Multiple booths may be reserved. Exhibitors will be responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, easels and necessary display units; you are encouraged to bring a canopy tent to shade your area. If you have special needs or concerns, please let us know. Booth assignments will be based on the date the application is received.
If accepted, there will be tables and chairs available to rent.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All rules and regulations of the Murfreesboro Greenway System and Old Fort Park apply. These rules are posted at each trailhead and are available online at www.murfreesborotn.gov.
• Artist check-in will be Saturday morning from 6:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Exhibitors will drive to their site, unload, and move their vehicles to the designated parking area. All vehicles must be moved out of the exhibition area no later than 9:00 a.m. and may not return until 4:00 p.m. There is no check-in after 8:30 a.m.
• A limited number of booths allow for close vehicle parking. Indicate on the application if you require your vehicle to be parked near your booth.
• Exhibitors must participate the entire event. The booth must be occupied by the artist or an artist representative during scheduled hours: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Exhibitors are responsible for security of their own work. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage to artwork or display materials from any cause whatsoever.
• No food or edible items may be sold or distributed by any other than designated food vendors.
• All applicants, upon signing and submission of official registration form, consent to be bound by these regulations and will abide by them throughout the Greenway Art Festival.
• Any exhibitors who do not abide by the rules and regulations contained herein may be excused from the show.
There will be a $5 processing fee for cancellations. No refunds will be given after September 1, 2017.
We hope to have perfect fall weather – mid-70’s, sunny yet crisp, with a slight breeze. If we are not so fortunate and are met with heavy rains, we will not reschedule or move to an indoor location. The event will be canceled and a refund equal to the amount of the booth fee will be offered.
PRESENTED BY FRIENDS OF THE GREENWAY
To learn more about this group of volunteers, please visit www.murfreesborotn.gov/parks, call (615) 893-2141, or visit the information booth at the Greenway Art Festival.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact the Greenway office at (615) 893-2141, or email email@example.com.