Thank you for your interest in participating in the exhibit at this year's Wild Arts Day!
We are specifically seeking art that is either made from natural materials or has content focusing on animals or nature.
Wild Arts Day is an all-ages, free event taking place at The Wilderness Station at Barfield Crescent Park on August 4th from 10am to 1pm. Families are invited to participate in a variety of activities and entertainment that fuses the arts and nature together.
The art exhibit will take place indoors at the Wilderness Station and is open to the public throughout the event.
Instructions for submissions:
- Wild Arts Day takes place August 12th, 10am-1pm.
- Please upload a digital image (PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, MP3, MP4, PSD, Ai) of each piece that you want to be considered.
- Artists with selected works will be notified by email.
WILD ARTS DAY EXHIBITION REQUIREMENTS
1. All entries must be original works. No work may infringe on the copyrights of another artist or organization. Any work containing copyrighted materials, such as brand logos, screen grabs, music, video, etc. will not be accepted. If a well-known image is a part of your work of art, it must belong to the public domain. If you have paid for the right to use an image or piece of music, etc., please submit proof of payment.
2. All entries have required form fields. You will not be able to bypass or submit your application if left blank.
Every effort will be made to insure the safety of your work, however, we are not responsible for loss or damage to any artwork.
RIGHTS TO THE WORK SHOWN
All rights to the work shown will remain with the artist.
PERMISSION FOR USE OF IMAGES OF ARTWORK
Your application submission grants permission to use images of your work for promotional purposes on the event’s social media pages, press releases, brochures and any other forms of marketing communication for the event.
Your completed and submitted application also serves as an acknowledgement that you have read, understand, and will comply with all the above.